Impossible is just an opinion.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting, or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems overwhelming to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about thoughts like:
- I am scared about changes to my body and giving birth.
- Will I make a good mother?
- Will the medications and substances I took before I knew I was pregnant harm my baby?
- My partner doesn’t want the baby, but I do.
- I can’t tell my family.
- How will I finish school?
- Where do I find a good OB/GYN?
- What changes will I need to make to my lifestyle? I need help quitting smoking/drinking/drugs/medications.
We can help answer your questions, identify support in your relationships and community, and talk about what is important to you. We have prenatal and new parent classes available as well as community referrals to help meet a variety of your needs.