Position: Nurse Manager
• Current RN License
Key Job Duties include the following:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
• Recruits qualified volunteer R.N.’s to meet the needs of the clinic.
• Orients new medical personnel and assures that training and education needs of personnel are met.
• Coordinates activities and the work assignments of medical personnel.
• Evaluates activities of the medical department to ensure quality patient care, personnel relations, and efficiency of service.
• Directs the nursing assessment of all patients.
• Participates in infection control and quality assessment activities and analysis.
• Develops, implements, and evaluates the medical department’s policies, goals, and objectives.
• Participates in appropriate department committees.
• Provides patient care as needed.
This is a paid, part-time position for approximately 3 days per week. This position reports to the Executive Director and Medical Director.
Hope Clinic is a faith-based, life-affirming organization. To apply, please email a resume and cover letter explaining your desire to work at the clinic to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can call the office at 541-672-2609.
Volunteers are a valued part of our clinic. Volunteer time accounts for approximately 18% of our budget per year in money saved. Volunteers help with special events like our fundraising Gala and support other fundraising functions, serving on the Board of Directors or a committee, or even helping with mailings. Please contact us at (541) 672-2609 or email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.
Staff Volunteer Positions
These positions require onboard training and a larger time commitment. Volunteers for these positions will need to be willing to fill out an application, be interviewed, and have criminal background and reference checks performed.
- Volunteer Registered Nurse. Requires a current nursing license. There are currently openings for Registered Nurses who are available for in-office appointments approximately one day per week. Duties include pregnancy testing, patient education, compliance with COVID-19 cleaning and safety protocols, and participation in various Hope Clinic training opportunities. If you are interested in volunteering as a Registered Nurse, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-672-2609 for more information.
- Volunteer Patient Advocate. Facilitates patient appointments. Approximately one day per week and will require attendance at staff meetings and trainings. Please contact us at 541-672-2609 or email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.