At Hope Clinic, we believe every parent has the opportunity to thrive when given access to great tools, accurate information, and encouragement. Thriving parents lead to healthy, thriving children and communities, which is why we are happy to provide online and in-person prenatal and new parent classes, at no cost, to the public.
In-person classes for expecting parents.
Join our six-week course on pregnancy, taking place on Mondays, 6pm – 7pm. There will be light refreshments served and you will have an opportunity to ask your pregnancy related questions to our staff, which include a registered nurse and a dietitian. Each class also includes a free gift and/or door prize!
The next series of classes begin Monday, February 28th. Register now to reserve your spot!
Six Week Class Schedule:
- Your 1st Trimester/ Prenatal Care
- Eating for Two/ Emotions of Pregnancy
- Your 2nd Trimester/ Bonding with Your Unborn Child
- Dude, You’re a Daddy!/ Getting the Support You Need
- Your 3rd Trimester/ Big Belly Hacks
- The Final Stretch/ Nesting
Ways to register:
Or complete the registration form below.
Class Sign Up
Click here to join our eNewsletter and get the latest news on classes!