Hope Services, DBA Hope Clinic for Women, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The mission of Hope Services is to provide life-affirming pregnancy help through medical services, education, and resources to empower individuals to make informed decisions about pregnancy and sexual health as well as provide support to those experiencing reproductive grief.
Services at Hope Clinic include pregnancy testing, limited ultrasound exams, nursing consultations, and education about pregnancy options and healthy sexual choices. These services are provided under the direction and supervision of a licensed physician voluntarily serving as the Medical Director and are implemented through medical professionals and specially trained Patient Advocates.
As a faith-based organization, we are committed to sharing the love of God by treating each person with kindness and respect, offering hope, and addressing practical and material needs.
COMMITMENT OF CARE
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others from imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, parenting, adoption, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not provide, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and
- All our advertising and communications are truthful and accurately describe the various services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff who interact with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and
the direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive training to uphold these standards and are held to a high standard of accountability in upholding them.