If you are pregnant you have three choices to consider: Parenting, Adoption, and Abortion. Only you can decide which path to take. But you are not alone. We are here to help. Hope Clinic for Women’s staff are available to listen to your concerns and answer your questions about your pregnancy options.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like this:
- My partner doesn’t want the baby, but I do.
- I can’t tell my family.
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance.
- I can’t afford a child.
- I’m too young.
We can answer your questions, identify support in your relationships and community, and talk about all these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you.
You have lots of choices with adoption. Will it be open or closed? Will it be private or will you use an adoption agency? You are in the driver’s seat when making an adoption plan and there are many things to consider if you:
- Don’t want an abortion and aren’t ready to be a parent
- Want to provide your child with a 2-parent family
- Want to provide your child emotional and financial stability
In today’s adoptions, you have the option of knowing your child and being a part of your child’s life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
We can help you understand your options with adoption.
Call for your appointment. We’re here to serve you.
If you’re considering having an abortion, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I’m not ready to be a parent
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant
You’re not alone. Many of our staff have been where you are. If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kind of abortions are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Do I have to get consent from a parent to have an abortion?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
Click here for more information about Emergency Contraception.